M/E 1 is seeking a registered (or nearly registered) Electrical Engineer for its Maplewood headquarters to be an integral part of its design teams on a wide variety of work. We are looking for someone eager for growth and opportunity, who will enjoy working with complete in-house project teams and directly with our leadership. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering, professional registration and at least four years of progressive experience.
· Lighting and power distribution systems for a diverse flow of projects across numerous sectors;
· Utility coordination and system design of low and medium voltage distribution systems;
· Stand-by emergency generation systems;
· Integration of photovoltaic solar systems;
· UPS and power conditioning systems;
· Building lightning protection;
· Interior lighting design and exterior site lighting and photometrics;
· Kick-off meetings and drawing reviews;
· Coordination of owner/vendor data and telephone cabling;
· Preparation and editing of plans in AutoCAD, with Revit a plus;
· Work with design staff for plan preparation;
· Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
· Editing of MasterSpec project specifications;
· Coordinate deliverables and attend client meetings; and
· Occasional short duration travel to project sites and to client offices.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, education assistance, holiday leave, vacation leave, sick leave, long-term disability, short-term disability, professional development opportunities and more.
Our culture rewards talented, motivated and dedicated individuals displaying the desire to learn and grow with the opportunity to lead and manage early in their careers, with aptitude valued over tenure. As an employee-owned company with nearly a third of its staff participating, we offer the potential for ownership to those that are willing to earn it.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Copyrights © 2023 All Rights Reserved by M/E 1, A CASCO Diversified Corporation Company.